> General Information > Transportation
How to get to Jeju
Direct International Flights
Direct flights are available not only from domestic cities but also from 15 cities in 3 countries (TAIPEI, HONGKONG, FUKUOKA, OSAKA KANSAI, NAGOYA, TOKYO NARITA, ZHENGZHOU, CHANGCHUN, DALIAN, HANGZHOU, NINGBO, BEIGING, SHANGHAI PUDONG, SHENZHEN, SHENYANG) outside Korea.
Visa-free entry is available for travelers from 180 countries when arriving in and departing from Jeju on direct international flights.
Flights to JEJU via Incheon and/or Gimpo International Airport
- Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, passengers can either transfer to domestic flights from Incheon to Jeju, or go to Gimpo Airport, where they can take domestic flights to every destination in Korea.
- All visitors to the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and visa. Jeju’s visa-free access policy applies only to passengers taking direct flights to Jeju.
Passengers transferring to domestic flights to Jeju at Incheon International Airport
- Domestic flights from Incheon to Jeju operate once or twice a day. Please visit the website of Incheon Int’l Airport at http://www.airport.kr/eng/ for the detailed flight schedule
- Passengers transferring to domestic flights to Jeju at Gimpo Airport Domestic airlines flights to Jeju at Gimpo Airport operate at 15 to 20 minute intervals from 06:20 to 21:05. Please visit the website of Gimpo Airport at http://www.airport.co.kr/mbs/gimpoeng/ for the detailed flight schedule.
How to get to Lotte Hotel Jeju
- Address : 35, Jungmun Tourist Road No. 72, Seogwipo, Jeju 697-808
- Tel : +82-64-731-1000
- Fax : +82-64-738-7305
- Website : http://www.lottehoteljeju.com/en/
||Airport Limousine (Samyoung Bus #600)
||06:20 ~ 21:50 (Last bus from Airport 22:50)
||Intervals : Every 15~17 min
||Approx. 50 minutes
||KRW 3,900 (USD 4)
||Airport - (Shinjeju) The Hotel - Renaissance - Yeomiji - Hana Hotel - Hyatt Hotel - Silla Hotel - Sweet Hotel - Lotte Hotel - Korea Condo - Korea National Tourism Organization - CSN Hotel Resort - Convention Center - World Cup Stadium - Gyeongnam Hotel - Seoguipohang - Paradise Hotel - Seoguipo Cal Hotel
Taxi stand at the front of passenger terminal is divided into two of long-distance and short-distance. To go to Lotte Hotel Jeju, which is located in Jungmun, you need to take a taxi for long distance Taxi.
||50 - 55minutes (Around 40km)
||About KRW 35,000 (USD 35)
* Since the taxi fare is fixed, please confirm the distance before taking a taxi.